- Brakes & Powertrain
- Bike Specs
The Christiania 2 is a classic long John style two wheeled cargo bike. It provides both excellent cargo capacity with more traditional bicycle handling than a trike. It is an excellent choice for cyclists hauling slightly smaller loads on more open roadways or for long distance bike riding.
Power Train & Brake Options Include:
• Human Powered Brake Options: Mechanical disc (included), Hydraulic disc & Mechanical Roller hub.
• Human Powered Powertrain: 8 internal gears with hub roller brake
• Electric: rearDrive
Christiania "Model 2" Bike Specifications:
• Bike with BOX: "Lx"Wx"H
• Box Size bottom: 25"L x 15"W x 15"H
• Box Size top: 34"L x 23"W
ELECTRONICS: (Electric ONLY):
• Motor Make: Promovec
• Display: LCD Center Display/Throttle- Displays 5 step assist and battery level, headlight control, twist throttle and walk assist.
• Shimano Steps 85Nm EP600-CRG Motor unit with 630WH downtube battery.
• Pedal Assist: 5 levels
• Max Electric: Speed Assist: 15.5 mph
• Battery Size: 626WH
• Battery Weight: 8.82lbs
• Battery Range: 15-50 miles per charge (dependant upon weight, speed, terrain & assist level)
• Charger: Input 100-240V, 2.2A, 50-60Hz/Output 42V, 2A
• Rider height min/max: For riders between the height of 5' - 6'5"
• Bike Dimensions: "Lx"Wx"H
• Box Dimensions: LxWx"H
• Wheels: 24", Made in Denmark
• Tire size: 24x1.85-2.15
• Max Tire Pressure: 55psi
• Rims: Aluminum alloy, single bounded. Made in the EU.
• Spokes: 2.33mm stainless steel. Made in the EU.
• Mudguards: 24" stainless steel
• Saddle: Selle San Remo Gel or equivalent
• Front & Rear Frame: Aluminum allow in mat black finish. Assembled in Denmark.
• Steering: Danish made steering system with high end German made steering damper.
• Wheel Brackets: Galvanized steel, made in Denmark.
• Chain: High end chain made of galvanized or stainless steel.
• HUB: Aluminum alloy with deep groove ball-bearings. Made for heavy loads
• Wood: 9mm birch of highest quality from the EU, FSC certified, waterproof.
• Comply with: Directive 2014/30/EU, Machine Directive 2006/42/EC, Standard EN 15914